In today’s complex, highly regulated mortgage industry, SNSC offers quality performance and outcomes. If you have a challenging portfolio or are not seeing the results you were expecting from your current servicer, let SNSC handle your portfolio. No loan is too complex for our team of helpful experts to handle. SNSC services distressed loans and has developed an approach that brings extraordinary success for borrowers and investors alike.
Why Choose SNSC?
Proven Results. More than three decades of turning impaired assets into great opportunities through creative and sustainable servicing solutions.
Flexible, personalized solutions. Through advanced technology and vast industry servicing experience, SNSC provides customizable solutions to meet your investment objectives while delivering excellent service and opportunities to borrowers.
Experienced Special Servicer. SNSC Utilizes advanced and flexible loss mitigation strategies to avoid foreclosure. When foreclosure is necessary, timelines are closely monitored utilizing sophisticated workflow queues and reporting.
One-stop servicing shop. SNSC has more than years of experience performing all aspects of servicing / loan servicing, including loan acquisitions, boarding, loss mitigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy, REO management, asset liquidation/sales, tax and insurance monitoring.
Information you want when you need it. SNSC’s Secure Share web site provides 24x7 access to advanced workflow system timelines, portfolio reporting and real time access to loan status, comments, payment history and details.
Simple fee structure. SNSC’s simple, predictable fee structure allows you to easily project cash flows - no ‘nickel and dime’ costs. Third party costs such as BPOs, property preservation and forced place insurance are passed through directly, with no surcharges.
Extensive Networks. SNSC utilizes a nationwide foreclosure and bankruptcy attorney network. The attorneys are fully vetted to ensure compliance to stated timelines. The Nationwide Broker network provides “boots on the ground” services such as door knocks and property preservation.
What We Do
- Seamlessly board loans with tight quality and audit controls, records management and insurance follow through.
- Perform special servicing with early intervention - borrower engagement as early as Day 1. Have a single point of contact through loss mitigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and asset liquidation.
- A comprehensive loss mitigation program utilizing financial models and market information to develop note servicing solutions that are sustainable, mitigate potential losses and create a win-win for borrowers and investors.
- Focused bankruptcy and foreclosure management teams complying with all state and federal regulations and working with time tested proprietary timelines and attorneys in every state.
- REO management, rehab, rental and property preservation.
- An active note trading desk to take advantage of our whole loan expertise. SN Trading LLC is an intermediary for clients looking to buy and sell whole loans.
SNSC Servicing Highlights
- 62% Re-performance rate on active residential portfolio.
- 2019 HUD National Servicing Center “A” rating in default servicing compliance.
- Experienced staff averaging more than 9 years tenure within SNSC.
- Actively servicing more than 21,000 residential, commercial and consumer loans.
- Flexible systems allow SNSC to service any collateral including, but not limited to: single family and multi-family residential, mobile homes, condos, commercial, mixed use, raw land, automobiles, consumer, contract for deed (CFD), raw land, unsecured, agricultural assets and commercial REO.
- Expertise gained while re-performing, securitizing and servicing over $7 billion of its own non/sub-performing product.
- Over 150 active third-party clients. No note portfolio is too big or too small.
- Able to meet your transfer needs. Over 17,000 loans successfully boarded since 2016.
- Licensed to service and collect in all 50 States.
- FHA-approved servicer since 1995.
- VA-approved servicer since 1999.
- USDA-approved servicer since 2007.
- HHF and HAMP approved servicer.